Here are our top dance tips.
- Before you go dancing remember to brush your teeth. Bad breath is awful. Pack some mints.
- If you don't have time to have a shower before your class or party, put on a clean shirt, renew your deodorant and any perfume/cologne would be great!
Smelly = no dancing.
- Comfortable shoes are often better than the fanciest ones. But if you have a fancy and comfortable pair, go for it.
- Each person is different. So if you find you sweat a lot, bring an extra shirt.
- It is not how many steps you know that will make you more popular on the dance floor. Be nice, pleasant, thoughtful and happy and you will be dancing all night long.
If you feel like you have to decline a dance, do so pleasantly, and with an honest reason.